Monday, August 07, 2006

Water for life

This week I am thinking about reconciling my thoughts with God’s thoughts.

When I am thinking about my own power and ability, I often become afraid and concerned for the future. I can worry about what might happen to my children or my dog.

Bit when I an thinking in harmony with God, I have no fear. I can’t worry about anything either because I know that God has a plan for my life. I have a mission to fulfil. And God is going to make sure that I have everything place for me to fulfil that mission.

All I have to do is reconcile my thoughts with God’s thoughts and everything works out just the way it is supposed to.

My mission is to help others learn to achieve their full potential. And to help others live healthier more productive lives.

One way to achieve these goals is to make sure your body is properly filled with water. Many of the common ailments or our modern society can be traced to a lack of water intake. Juice, cola and coffee don’t count. In fact they raise your demand for water.

I will be adding my own version of the water cure to the making healthy choices class page soon, but for now see http://www.watercure2.org for information on how water can be used to treat everything from acne to arthritis.

Fill your body with liquid water and your soul with spiritual water.

Take some time this week to think about why you are here. Why has God put you in the position you are in? What is your mission?


Bookmarkz
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?