Friday, October 13, 2006

Dividing the job duties

My job vs God's job

After reading Ask and it is Given, I have realized that one aspect of my walk with God that I can improve is to divide up the job duties a bit differently.

In the past i have relied on such wisdom as God helps those who help themselves and similar words of encouragement.

However, after a strict search, I found that scripture is not in the bible. Nor is it good advice.

In Ask and it is Given, the writer suggests getting a large piece of paper and drawing a line down the middle. At the top of one column write my job and at the top of the other column, write God's job.

In your column write the tasks you would enjoy doing. In God's column write the results you want to achieve or the things that would make your job easier.

There is no right or wrong way to dive up the work, just be sure you give God plenty to do.

In our human existence we have a limited view of time and resources, but God has all the time and all the resources available to him. And so do we if we just remember to ask.


Bookmarkz
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?