Sunday, May 28, 2006

Enoch

My favorite Bible character has always been Enoch. Because the bible just says he walked with God. Very little else is mentioned about Enoch. Now David, who is a man after God's own heart, has reams of stuff written about him. Sin, repent, sin, repent, etc. Enoch, he just walked with God.

But this week as I was reading A Course in Miracles it occurred to me that God lives inside each of us. We are taught to accept that Jesus lives in our heart to become a Christian but we are never really taught what this means.

It occurred to me that God created me so that he could experience life from my unique perspective. I have been talking special moments to notice how special even seemingly mundane tasks become when viewed form this perspective.


Bookmarkz
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?