Monday, June 19, 2006

God is part of me

I have recently begin to understand that God is not something that is separate from me, but God is a part of me. My thoughts are God's thoughts. God is the light in which I see.

Every thing I experience God experiences with me. And it is all good because God created it. It is only my own ego that tells me some things are bad. Everything that God has created is good and has a purpose. On;y after the fall of man did man begin to decide that some of God's creations were good and some were bad. Before that, everything God created was considers good.

And God still thinks that way. When I remember that God is within me I see all things working for my good because I am a child of God.


Bookmarkz
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?