Thursday, June 22, 2006

Manifesting my Dreams

I have been working through the professional dreamer course.

Part of the course recommends that you create a collage of pictures that represent your desires.

In order to represent my desire for freedom and adventure with a sports car, I pictured a rather rare white Honda S2000. I had seen very few S2000 cars on the road and I had never seen a white one when I posted that picture on my wall.

Yesterday while going to rescue my parents who were stranded with car trouble, I saw not one but two white Honda S2000's. The first was right in front of me as I drove into town and the second passed me in North Alabama.

I see this viewing as a sign form God that my dreams and desires are being made manifest in His own way.


Bookmarkz
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?