Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Some Sample affirmations

Here are some sample affirmation statements that your can try out. See which one gives you the best results.

* I am always in the right place at the right time.
* I expect the best and I get it NOW!
* I always get everything that is for my highest good.
* Everything good is coming to me easily and effortlessly.
* I am divinely guided in all I do.
* I expect life to give me what is best for me.
* I deserve the best and it comes to me NOW!
* This is a rich universe and there is plenty for all of us.
* I now eagerly await my greatest good.
* I expect good fortune every moment of my life.
* I am open to receive the abundant good that God has for me.
* God is the source of all my good, I look only to Him for my supply.
* I envision only that which is for my highest good.
* My highest good is manifesting in my life right now.
* God's wealth is circulating in my life. His wealth flows to me in avalanches of abundance. All my needs, desires and goals are met instantaneously because I am one with God, and God is everything.
* I experience the joy within every moment.


Bookmarkz
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?