Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Increasing my Vibration with affirmations

I have spent a lot of time around negative people lately and it has lowered my vibration. I have been trying to serve God by serving others but now I must take some time to serve myself and increase my vibration.

Today IO am using affirmations. I have a text file on my computer where I store quotes that inspire me. I read these as affirmations when I need a little boost.

Some I am using today are:

* I am always in the right place at the right time.
* I expect the best and I get it NOW!
* I always get everything that is for my highest good.
* Everything good is coming to me easily and effortlessly.
* I am divinely guided in all I do.
* I expect life to give me what is best for me.
* I deserve the best and it comes to me NOW!


Bookmarkz
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?