Friday, July 07, 2006

Physical Expression

Last Sunday at bible study we talked about the physical expression of God's love.

As I thought about that concept this week, I realized that one element that I was missing from my spiritual improvement process was the physical activities that I have practiced in the past.

I have gotten caught up in the visualization, meditation and intellectual study. I completely forgot that in the past , the physical internal exercises were what boosted my energy levels.

The first day I did my old exercise routine, I felt a huge burst of energy. I noticed lots of "signs of land" that day on the ideas I am manifesting.

For a small sampling of some spiritual exercises see JeepGirl Travel tips


Bookmarkz
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?