Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Accepting responsibility

I have begin a 30 day trial where each morning I write down what I intend to manifest for the day.

Yesterday on day one, I started out great. I intended to manifest a check that had been slow in coming and it arrived in the mailbox. I intended to manifest some found money and I found some.

I intended to write a new article for my web site and I found that the most common search term for my web site was something I could easily write about so I added that page.

The one that gave me trouble was that I intended to learn a lot from the trial.

As I realized my power to create my life through my thoughts I also was hit by the thought of all the bad things I have manifested in the past. I felt guilty and depressed.

Today I intend to manifest cheering myself up by realizing that while I can't change the past, I can manifest my future. I can choose to manifest happiness from here on.


Bookmarkz
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?