Friday, August 11, 2006

Synchronicity

In experienced multiple synchronicities today.

I have begun reading Power of our Way from www.powerofmyway.com

Todays lesson was on synchronicity. The note from the Universe that I received this morning told me to note that my external world was a mirror of my internal self.

I have been desiring rain on our parched dusty land all day. This evening as I sat on the porch I thought about the note from the universe. I realized as I look out onto the dusty yard that I was thirsty. I had also been reading today about needing to drink more water.

So I got a bottle of water and took it outside. As I was opening the top, I started to feel sprinkles. I I drank down the bottle of water, rain began to fall steadily.

I had manifested rain. The dry outside was a mirror of my dehydrated insides.


Bookmarkz
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?