Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Angels

I have been doing some thinking about Angels lately. Seems every where I turn I find something about Angels. Like this web site that has recordings of what may be angels singing:

http://www.choicesforliving.com/spirit/angels/angels.htm

I have long known I have a guardian angle like in Rose is Rose comics. I call him Gus.

But lately I have come to know several more Angels around me. I tend to think of them as sub sets of my subconscious mind, but it easier to "talk" top them if I visualize them as angels.

Carol Tuttle has an interesting chapter in her book about petitioning your angels.

I find I can get valuable information from my higher self by "talking" with my Angels.


Bookmarkz
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?